At Home Legs and Glutes Workout Video
Who says you can’t get a good workout at home?
Here is a video with some great at home legs and glutes exercises. All you need is a flight of stairs. You can use dumbbells or just use body weight. Repeat 1-4 times depending on fitness level.
My Video on Youtube! I apologize in advace for the cheesy free music I have on here and my low quality video. I’m no professional. 😉
- Don’t forget to squeeze those glutes as you do each exercise.
- Be sure to do some dynamic stretches before hand and static stretches after so that you are less likely to get injured.
- Feel free to dance like my kiddos in between circuits. 😉
- Focus on form, but the faster you can do each exercise the more of a cardio workout you will get.
- Press up through your heal when doing squats and lunges.
- You don’t need much equipment to work out at home but here are some other items I like to have at home for my workouts.
*Some of the above links are affiliate links. Click here to learn more about affiliate links.