My Birthday Workout
November 10th was my birthday! I had a great week but I was so busy that I am just posting about it now.
Some people take off working out on their birthday but I feel better when I workout and working out means my body needs more food. Yay food!
I’m 35 and enjoyed a fantastic day with my family. It was a homeschool day but I took a break for my workout and we ended our day at the Chinese Buffet. Yum!
Today’s workout focused on back, biceps, and shoulders.
Here it is!
I started with a warm up jog on the treadmill.
I then did dumbbell deadlifts (3 sets of 15).
Once I had largest muscles worked and warmed up I did an upper body circuit. I didn’t do too much chest/triceps since I have already hit them this week.
Here is my circuit:
I did 10 reps of each exercise and then took a break before repeating completing 3 rounds total.
- Circle dumbbell raise/ squatting circle dumbbell raise
- Alternating dumbbell press punches and forward punches
- Dumbbell Tricep swing into forward raises
- Circle dumbbell raises into press
- Alternating tricep full extend backs
- Dumbell curls (hammer into regular)
- Wide bicep curls
- Hammer curl to shoulder press
- Skull crushers into chest press
- 3 type curles (narrow, reg, wide)
- Left side: lawn mower into delt raises
- Right side: lawn mower into delt raises
- Left side: bent over delt raise
- Right side: bent over delt raise
- Alternating lawnmower into both arms lawn mower (counts as 1 rep)
- Standing side lateral raises
- Plank alternating lawn mowers
- Upright rows
- 30 second sprint on treadmill
So that was my workout. I usually don’t do such a long circuit but I found a bunch of fun new lifts online and wanted to put them in with some old school exercises as well.
Hope you all had a fantastic day. I can’t believe this weather… a high of 62. I can’t remember the last time it was 60s on my birthday. Usually it’s snowing.
Happy November 10th!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to write in the comment section below!
*Some of the above links are affiliate links. Click here to learn more about affiliate links.