What’s in My Kitchen?
Want to get a sneak peek at the food in my kitchen? I recorded a few videos on my phone. Check them out bellow.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be difficult. I try to stick with whole foods and use lots of spices. You will see that I have canned goods (just like the rest of America). I have slowly been “weaning” myself off of them but in a pinch they are glorious. 😉
Here is my fridge:
Here are my cabinets:
We also have a freezer downstairs where I keep our beef (from when we buy 1/4 cow) or extra frozen veggies and bone broth.
Where I do most of my grocery shopping:
- I do most of my grocery shopping at Trader Joes.
- I get some groceries from Target (usually I go in to get a couple things and come out with fun organizing stuff, lots of junk from the dollar section, and a new dress).
- I also like to frequent our local food co op for sales and their bulk section.
- I like to buy from Azure Standard for special bulk items like organic gluten free oats.
- I love the farmer’s market for pasture raised local eggs, grass fed beef, raw cheese, raw unfiltered honey, maple syrup, and produce.
- I buy a lot of specialty products on amazon such as beef gelatin and collagen, grass fed whey protein, cacao powder, coconut cream concentrate, and almond flour.
If you have any questions about what some of the food in my video is or where we buy something feel free to ask in the comments below.
*Some of the above links are affiliate links. Click here to learn more about affiliate links.