Thrive Market Favorites
People often ask me what my favorite Thrive Market products are so today I’ll share with you just that…
If you haven’t heard of Thrive Market I’ll tell you a bit about it. If you are already familiar with it feel free to scroll down to my favorite products list below.
Thrive Market is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver healthier food and products to their members at discounted prices. They also sponsor free memberships for low-income American families.
Thrive Market promises:
- Only the highest quality healthy and natural products
- Always at prices 25-50% off retail
- Always committed to sustainability and social justice
Their mission is to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. That’s why when you buy a Thrive Market membership, you’re also donating one to a low-income family, teacher, veteran, or student.
They guarantee that your annual membership will pay for itself in savings.
They have fantastic customer service who are there to answer questions about merchandise, assistance, or if you are not happy with your experience for any reason.
I have personally contacted customer assistance when I ordered the wrong product and they were extremely helpful.
Thrive Market is often sending me coupon codes and free deals as well so I get to try lots of new products for free with my orders!
Thrive Market also has a referral program which anyone can be a part of. If you have friends sign up Thrive gives 25% off their first order and you get $25 in Thrive Cash! It’s win win! If you haven’t checked out Thrive Market you can click on any of my Thrive Market links (like this one!) and receive 25% off on your first order!
Now for those of you who have a Thrive Membership or are looking to try it out here is a list of my
Favorite Thrive Market Products:
- Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate: I buy 2 of these just about ever time I make an order. This product is a wonderful protein powder that is water soluble. I use it in shakes, healthy pudding, and baked goods (like my protein brownies). It’s a great non dairy protein that’s supports joint and gut function. I haven’t found this product cheaper anywhere else.
- Great Lakes Gelatin: I don’t buy this one as often (because a little goes a long way) but whenever I’m in the mood for making the kiddos home made jello or gummies this is the perfect product.
- Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Aminos: I avoid soy products so this is a great replacement for soy sauce. I love the flavor if this in home made stir fries, curry chicken and riced cauliflower. So good!
- Thrive Market Organic Chia Seeds: I eat chia seeds in my oatmeal or groats every morning. They are a great source of healthy fats and are high in Omega 3’s which most people are in low supply of.
- Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Powder: Not only are you getting a healthy dose of vitamin B but Nutritional Yeast has a cheesy flavor that is fantastic on salads, popcorn, kale chips and more.
- Lesser Evil Organic Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn: This is my new favorite post workout carb. I’m an addict. I love that 3 cups of this yummy popcorn is a serving. And of course I top it with Nutritional Yeast if I’m wanting a little cheesy flavor.
- Go Raw Organic Raw Pizza Flax Snax: These things are good! They have a wonderful pizza flavor. They are yummy on their own and even better with a little mini slice of cheese. Mmmm. They are packed with healthy ingredients and when I’m craving chips but don’t want the processed junk this is my go to.
- Lundberg Farm Organic Brown Rice Cakes-Lightly Salted: These are a perfect pick for when I take the kids out for picnic lunches. I pair it with lunch meat and lettuce or homemade almond butter. Add some fruit and carrot sticks and you have a nicely rounded lunch for the kids on the go.
- Epic Sea Salt and Pepper Pork Rinds: If you are craving chips and you are low carb this is the snack for you! All the Epic products don’t just focus on good taste- they also want their food to nourish the body and mind, while also being conscious of the land and of the animals that contribute to their line of products.
- Epic Hickory Smoked Bacon Bites: These uncured bacon bites are a game changing snack that allows you to enter bacon bliss any time you like.
- Jackson’s Honest Sweet Potato Chips: These are the ONLY potato chip brand I eat without feeling yucky afterwards and the only brand that wont upset my daughter’s stomach. All of Jackson’s Honest chips are made with coconut oil. If you love sweet potatoes as much as I do you will love these chips. Jackson also makes Sea Salt Potato Chips (with white potatoes if you don’t like sweet potatoes) and Corn Chips that are FANTASTIC with my hubbies home made salsa. Mmmm
- Doctor in the Kitchen Garlic-Onion-Basil-Red Chile Pepper Flax Seed Crackers: These flax based chips are a great healthy alternative to crackers. They also make a Rosemary Flax Seed flavor that’s also very good.
- Nuco Tumeric Coconut Wraps: These tasty little wraps are great for low carb on the go lunches. They are literally just organic coconut. They also have a turmeric flavor and cinnamon flavor.
- Green Pasture Blue Ice Fermented Cod Oil: This is my favorite source of vitamin D which I need lots of (especially during cold season in MN). Green Pasture Products is a family owned business and their focus is to provide high-quality sacred-food oils just as they were made prior to the industrialized food and farming revolution.
- Vitamin Code Women’s Multivitamin: Vitamins should be from whole foods and Garden of Life is a brand I trust as they say they are “fanatical about food”. While I eat a very clean organic diet full of fruits and veggies, our food is lacking nutrients it once had before industrialized farming practices which caused nutrient depleted soil. I like to supplement my diet with a quality multivitamin to optimize nutrition.
- Natural Vitality Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement Drink: This drink is a fantastic source of magnesium which many American’s are lacking. I especially enjoy this drink when I’ve had a bit too much dairy. It helps move along the digestion process.
- Traditional Medicinal Teas!: I love all Traditonal Medicinal Teas I’ve tried but my favorites are: Throat Coat, Smooth Move, and Nighty Night.
- Numi Amber Sun Tumeric Tea: This premium, organic Fair Trade tea is delicious and a great source of turmeric (a potent anti-inflammatory agent). The same brad also makes Tulsi Sleep Tea and Golden Tonic Tumeric Tea which I also enjoy.
- Chocolate! I’ve tried a number of chocolates from Thrive Market and you can read all my reviews of them here. My favorite brand is Lulu’s Chocolate Aztec Crunch. I’ve also used Hu Simple Chocolate Bar to make my Chocolate Almond Butter Cups.
- Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta-Penne: This is one of my favorite brands of pasta. If I’m going to eat pasta this is my go-to. Gluten free and minimal ingredients!
- NuttZo! Oh my goodness this stuff is fantastic! I usually have my home made almond butter on hand but I won a jar of this stuff in a contest and I was floored! They combine nuts and seeds in different blends to make incredible spreads that are wonderful in smoothies, on top of pumpkin bread or just straight off the spoon. I highly recommend the NuttZo brand. I have tried a few different blends and have yet to be disappointed.
- Toms of Maine Simply White Toothpaste: I make our own toothpaste for the kids and myself but my husband is a stickler for his tubed toothpaste. So I buy this brand for him and he loves it. It’s also fluoride free.
- Redmond Earthpaste Spearmint: This one isn’t SUPER minty and may take some getting used to if you like your tube toothpaste but it’s ingredients are incredibly clean (very close to what I use to make my own toothpaste). So if you don’t have the time to make your own or just aren’t a DIY kind of person this may be the toothpaste for you.
There are some new products I’m excited to try because of the quality ingredients:
- The New Primal Spicy Marinade and Cooking Sauce
- Wrawp Original Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Pascha Organic 85% Cacao Chocolate Bar
- Eating Evolved Classic Coconut Butter Cups
And they have TONS of wonderful baby products but we are past that stage of life. I wish we had a Thrive Market when my kiddos were babies.
I mostly buy food and a few supplements but they have so many products to choose from. Everything from snacks to pet supplies to home goods.
Comment below if you have tried any of these products or have some favorites of your own! Thrive Market is adding new products constantly! So there are always new products to try.
*Some of the above links are affiliate links. Click here to learn more about affiliate links.